1. Sales/Order Process
Our sales staff will provide advice or information relating to any system or ancillary needs that you may have. We will either have an answer at hand or will find out and come back to you as soon as possible to ensure the smooth processing of your order.
Orders not made via our website can be sent to:
Please note, no verbal orders can be taken.
- All order forms/pricing/product information can be found in our Dropbox or you can order online via your secure login to this website – please contact email@example.com if you don’t have this link or a ‘dealer login’.
- Orders to be received by 12pm (VIC time) for timely dispatch.
- If ordering manually via email, please ensure you use the Aristel product codes to avoid any order errors.
- All order shipments are subject to credit status and account being kept within terms. Check with your Accounts department or Aristel if you are unsure – as outstanding accounts may cause an account/credit hold.
- If your order is urgent, we need to be informed by 12pm (VIC time). We cannot always guarantee that your order will be shipped out on the same day (such factors include time order was received, account status or warehouse volumes etc). Urgent freight quotes also need to be agreed upon.
Our accounts staff will provide advice or information relating to all invoicing and account queries that cannot be done so online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8542 2300.
All invoices are emailed to your nominated email address, if you require copies of invoices please contact Aristel Accounts and have the invoice/order number on hand or log into your online account to access.
Credit Card Verification & Payments
Aristel accepts MasterCard, Visa and Amex (AMEX attracts 2.25% surcharge). If you wish to pay via Credit Card, please request an authorisation form and return with details completed to Aristel (incl. signature and ccv #).
Credit card verification forms also have the option to “Keep on File” (for manual orders) and as per security policy on our website. (If we have your card on file with authorisation to debit it, please state in writing on your order “Please Debit my Credit Card on file’ – to expedite the dispatch process); if you are on account and wish to pay your monthly statement, please email and advise the amount to be deducted from your card.