EC33 AKUVOX – Elevator Control Unit *NEW MODEL*
EC33 AKUVOX – Elevator Control Unit
The EC33 AKUVOX – Elevator Control unit is an IP elevator controller which uses HTTP commands to communicate with other Akuvox devices.
EC33 – NEW MODEL Elevator control Unit – Enhanced Building Security
- IP-based elevator access controller, which works with all Akuvox intercoms and access control terminals
- It is typically used in multi-family and office buildings to enhance building access security
- Remote Management when connected to cloud
- High performance 32bit CPU processor
- Standard 10/100M TCP/IP communication
- Each panel support 32 Floors/Relays and can be expanded to 64 by adding a separate card
- One RS485 port for connecting expansion panel
- Supports emergency door release input to realise fire alarm linkage or elevator‚ normal usage if emergency
- Supports 1 Wiegand reader with Wiegand 26/34 protocol
- Supports working with Akuvox intercom devices by HTTP mode
- Akuvox EC33 Elevator Controller uses standard industrial TCP/IP to communicate between Akuvox Intercom / Access devices and lift control
- Akuvox EC33 Elevator Controller supports up to 20,000 cards and can keep record of up to 100,000 events. It supports Weigand 26/34 and can also integrate with Akuvox Intercom monitors to achieve lift control.