AN1404 4G01 || 4G LTE Door Intercom – All Networks
AN1404 4G LTE Door Intercom All Networks The 4G LTE Door Station is an intercom system and access control device which can be installed at the entrance of a building, gate, fence or door.
The AN1404 4G LTE Door Station is an intercom system and access control device which can be installed at the entrance of a building, gate, fence or door.
The AN1404 enables you to speak with visitors from any location, on or off the premises.
A Door or Gate can be released by activating it from your phone keypad by pressing * during the conversation.
A Door or Gate can also be activated by calling the SIM card number in the unit from an authorised phone number (guest). The door unit will recognise an authorised phone (guest) number calling it and will then not answer the call, but will release the door or gate. This call is free.
The device is wireless with the capacity for 1x SIM Card and operates on either local 12-24 Volt AC or DC power.
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Weatherproof - IP65
- Up to 48 guest numbers can be stored
- Voice only call feature
- Standalone and Vandal resistant design.
- Calls up to 3 numbers in sequence
- Tamper Alarm Report via SMS
- AUX Alarm Input
- Call Log Report via SMS
- Can be used for silent monitoring
- Ring time/ call time/ relay activate time is adjustable
- Relay can be controlled to hold or release gate
- Simple programming via SMS or telephone keypad
- Check dial in and out numbers log via SMS or E-mail
- Calls mobile phones and land lines
- Caller ID access by free call from an authorised phone number (guest)
Use the optional vertical surface mount box for fixing to posts (see 1104SMB)
- Dimensions: 164mm (W) x 81MM (H) x 20mm (D)