NEOS 3000A || GSM Mobile Gateway
The NEOS 900/1800 MHz fixed cellular terminal is the simple solution to slashing your call costs.
When connected behind a PABX, wireless gateways can:
- Save on fixed line rental charges of almost $500 per line per year
- Save on call costs to mobiles
- Provide free calls to company intra-fleet mobiles with the right SIM Card solution
In stand alone applications, wireless gateways can:
- Be used as a counter phone for pubs, restaurants, car parks and motels to call taxis, staff and after hours attendance
- Seamlessly divert calls from a fixed line to a mobile
- Be used with most handsets and cordless phones
NEOS combines inbuilt Least Cost Routing technology with the lowest-cost call plan available, routing calls either as mobile via a standard SIM card or via landline, whichever is the cheaper option. You can enjoy free calls to to mobiles from a landline or discount long distance calls, depending on service provider selected.
NEOS can realistically achieve call cost savings of up to 70%. NEOS installs in seconds with SLT or PABX systems, and any number of units can be added. NEOS also provides line reversal and call timer. The Aristel NEOS 3000A Cellular Wireless Gateway is compatible with all SIM Cards (excluding Telstra Next G), using older GSM Technology.