FGW4148-48S || Flying Voice 48 FXS Port Gateway
With 48 FXS ports and rich functions, the carrier-grade FGW4148 VoIP adapter can satisfy customers’ needs for network and calls, and is suitable for voice office network structures such as industry parks, hotels, and enterprises.
FGW4148 can make and receive SIP calls, it also supports IP sharing and QoS mechanism. The USB ports can allow users connect to external storage devices, and realise file and data sharing via it. Meanwhile, it supports T.30, T.38 and G.711 protocols, no additional purchase costs.
- 1 WAN and 1 LAN 1000 BASE-T. 2*10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet interface
- 48 FXS ports, which can be connected to 48 analogue phones and 16 concurrent
- Supports T.38 and T.30 real-time fax (G.711)
- Automatic configuration of TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- Supports large logarithmic cable access
- Supports TR069, SNMP, unified deployment and centralised management.