PA2S || FANVIL Multi function SIP Interface/Paging Gateway
Fanvil PA2S SIP Terminal Gateway
Fanvil PA2S is a SIP paging gateway that uses the standard IP/RTP/RTSP protocol for media streaming. It sets a variety of functional interfaces in one: broadcast, recording, intercom, security. Through the connection of the external devices to achieve audio and video intercom, broadcast, security trigger and other practical functions, Fanvil PA2S can apply to multiple scenarios to deploy the equipment. The size of the device is small, which is suitable for DIY applications of various integrated solutions.
PA2 is a SIP terminal device compatible with all the current SIP IPPBX /IMS platforms, such as Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix. (it is NOT compatible with 3CX)
Some of the many functions include paging, PA interface, broadcast, video, access control, egress and recording.
PA2S MIC port supports two modes: mic in and line-in, which users can modify on its webpage to make the device work with microphone or line-in terminals.
- PA2S supports mp3 music
- PA2S supports IPv6 and opus codec.
- Small size for easy installation
- Emergency call button interface
- active call Interact with IPC camera, for video phone calls
- Standard RJ45 interface for NVR video recording
- Recording output, 3.5mm standard audio interface 10W-30W adaptive output power System online management and upgrade